TFVMFD - FORESTRY MULCHER FIXED VIDIA HAMMERS WITH DOUBLE TRACTION
Forestry Mulcher Ventura hacerfrente born to the requirements of the forestry industry. For example, for cleaning the undergrowth, forest trails open, training and maintenance of firewalls, shredding and destruction of burned areas for reforestation. Redevelopment of land is not cultivated, antenna power and telephone lines in major urban areas, for crushing plants pruning parks, etc. Usually the ground is used as organic compost for agricultural or gardening. The shredder Ventura, using it for grinding plants and trunks of considerable size, leave the field a fi ne material and which is given the
utility above. For tractors from 90-180 hp
• Very robust construction to withstand the most intense.
• PTO self-aligning to the tractor PTO which allows transmission
more linear power to the rotation.
• Free wheel included in the group.
• Protection suffi cient to safeguard the security of the operator.
• Easy maintenance.
• Rotor portamartillos very robust. Balanced with high precision electronic machines.
• Third point category II or III according to international standards.
|Model||WEIGHT||WORKING WIDTH||TOTAL MACHINE WIDTH||MINIMUM POWER REQUIREMENT||MAXIMUM ADMITED POWER||Nº HAMMERS||RPM TFT||MAX. DIAMETER GRINDING||TFT DRIVE||HYIDRAULIC DRIVE|
Freewheel included in the group,
Including transmission, including protective arch. Hydraulic tailgate.
Centrifugal clutch start
Third item hydraulic
Group reversible (front tractor link)